Okay, here is the progress I have made so far on my goals for the year.
1. Done in all but one gift.
2. Get my fireplace fixed.
3. This can wait.
6. Get my dog into lessons so I can walk her safely and more. (This may have to wait until I am finished with school. I don’t have many afternoons a week to commit to this and my dog barely sees me right now thanks to school.)
7. Finish typing out the book I have written from last year. It has sat in a notebook for a year while I started on another story. Time to type. (working on this, man do I need a typist.)
8. Finish writing my other book. (again working on this.)
9. Write a short story a month. Practice makes perfect. Plus it is fun. (January and Febuary check!)
10. Finish sealing my deck. Just waiting on warmer weather.
11. Get the leak in my roof looked at.
12. Get out and do more. I need to decide what I want to be doing and make a list of things that might work with how awful my schedule is.
18. Price getting new cabinet doors for the kitchen.
19. Brush my dog more, the hairy one both needs and loves it.
21. Exercise more. (Working on it. Treadmill is in and I am using it once a day.)
23. Use the library more.
24. Go to more places. (Vacation is set and ready!)